This product is no longer offered, for more information please contact your account manager or visit our branch.
Up to 5 million
We will help you fund investment needs up to CZK 5 million.
Peace of mind
Take advantage of the optional Payment Protection Insurance.
The entire loan approval process has been significantly shortened and simplified.
About M – Profi Loan
- Short, medium, or long-term business loan with security in the form of an “M-guarantee” from Českomoravská záruční a rozvojová banka and variable interest rate
- Current assets – inventory
- Fixed tangible assets – with the exception of computers and/or software (the aforementioned does not apply to all-inclusive workplace equipment that also involves computers)
Loan may be drawn
- Gradually or at once
- Directly to contractors’ accounts on the basis of presented documents
- Transfer to a client’s account, with KB verifying the given purpose later based on information from client’s accounting books
- Investment needs are always financed on the basis of presented documents up to the amount of CZK 5,000,000
- Gradual repayment with monthly instalments starting with the month following the loan drawdown
- Optional Payment Protection Insurance
- Loan provided solely in CZK with fees subject to Pricelist of Komerční banka
You might also like to know
Variable interest rate linked to
- RS KB in CZK
- PRIBOR in CZK
Optional Payment Protection Insurance
- Effective instrument aimed at covering liabilities even after unexpected situations in life
- Covers the risk of death, total disability, and incapacity for work
- Insured person’s age from 18 to 60 years
- No need to complete a medical questionnaire – client only signs a Health Statement
- Single limit for one and all claims under the insurance coverage for the event of total disability and death amounts to CZK 2,500,000
Important information for you
M – Profi Loan requirements:
- Loan application
- Current authorization documents for business activities
Financial statements including income tax return and auditor’s report
- Last two fiscal periods
- Current balance sheet and profit and loss statement, including additional information
- Copy of an income tax return incl. annexes under Act no. 280/2009 Coll., Tax Code, for the past fiscal period, including additional information
Loan security documents – depending on security instruments in question
- For loan amounts exceeding CZK 2,000,000
3 monthly account statements (new clients)
- For account with client’s previous primary bank
- Statements may not be older than 6 months
Legal entities and individuals authorized to carry out business activities / with tax liability in the Czech Republic.
This loan allows the funding of current assets and fixed tangible assets.
Loan security provided by Českomoravská záruční a rozvojová banka (Czech-Moravian Guarantee and Development Bank).