Safety deposit boxes represent ideal prevention of valuables being lost or stolen.
Your property is insured against theft, vandalism, and natural disaster.
KB is one of the few companies to offer this service in the Czech Republic.
About Safe Deposit Boxes for Rent
- Service intended for all KB clients, making it possible to deposit valuables in the amount of up to CZK 1 million or CZK 10 million
- Bank is liable for any deposited assets in compliance with applicable legal regulations and concluded contract
- Users may use their deposit boxes on their own or authorize other persons
- Information about users, authorized persons, or activities associated with the service is subject to bank secrecy
- Safety deposit boxes may be used for valuables and documents
Safety deposit boxes cannot be used for:
- Firearms or ammunition
- Explosive, easily ignitable, flammable, or otherwise hazardous items
- Perishable goods
- Items that require specific climatic conditions or magnetic field
- Items, if their deposit would violate generally applicable legal regulations or common interest
- Investment securities in terms of the Capital Market Undertakings Act
You might also like to know
- Safety Deposit Boxes for Rent by Komerční banka represent a unique service in the Czech Republic
Assets deposited in safety deposit boxes are insured against damage, destruction or loss as a result of:
- Theft (burglary or robbery)
- Vandalism (intentional damage or destruction)
- Natural disasters (e.g. fire, explosion, lightning strike, plane crash, floods, deluge, landslides, windstorm, car accident, water-related damages)
- Rent amount depends on the value of deposited items and size of your deposit box, with fees always paid in advance. Special price for KB clients