At the General Meeting held on 25 April, Komerční banka’s shareholders:
- approved the Board of Directors’ report on the Bank’s business activities and the state of assets for the year 2017
- approved the consolidated financial statements of Komerční banka for 2017 and annual financial statements of Komerčni banka for the year 2017,
- decided to distribute profit for 2017 in the total amount of CZK 14,914,375,060.80, and decided to pay out dividends in the amount of CZK 47 per share before tax,
- decided to amend the Articles of Association of the Bank
- elected Mr. Petr Dvořák as a member of the Audit Committee
- appointed company Deloitte Audit s.r.o as the external auditor of Komerční banka.
Ordinary General Meeting 25 April 2018