Just contact our trained relationship managers at KB branches.
Portfolio management services are provided by a team of IKS KB experts.
We rely on IKS and amundi mutual funds for our investments.
These investments are suitable for clients with disposable funds of at least CZK 250,000.
These investments are suitable for clients, who will not need their funds for at least 3 years.
Clients must undergo a test that determines the product suitability as well as their respective investment profiles.
Investment profile defines client’s tolerance to risk and market fluctuations.
About IKS Investment Manager
- Investment management ensured by experts who possess the necessary expertise and experience in the area of investments and seek returns on investments at a defined level of risk
- Intended for investors who do not have the time for active management of their financial savings or lack the necessary experience in the area of investments
- It is possible to use existing investments in IKS/Amundi mutual funds as investment for the selected investment strategy
- Transparent management of investments with detailed information about all transactions and portfolio changes in the MojeBanka application and quarterly statements
- Three investment strategies available with different investment structure and risk profile – specific strategy depends on the Suitability Test results
- Investments based on recommendations of experts from amundi investment group
- Wide range of investment options allowing diversification across asset classes, regions, and economic sectors with investments in IKS and amundi mutual funds
* For binding deadlines relating to settlement of orders, see the Order Processing Schedule at www.iks-kb.cz.
You might also like to know
- Management of your portfolio is ensured by a team of experts of Investiční kapitálová společnost KB, a.s., member of the amundi Group
- Amundi Group is the leading asset manager in Europe and one of the ten largest investment companies worldwide.
Important information for you
Any information specified herein is only informative and nonbinding, and may be unilaterally amended anytime and without prior notice. This document is not an investment recommendation or investment consulting pursuant to Act no. 256/2004 Coll., on Capital market undertakings. Prior to their investments, clients should perform their own risk analyses with regard to legal, tax, and accounting consequences, without exclusively relying on information specified herein. IKS manages client portfolios at its own discretion – to the extent of and under the terms and conditions specified in the contract, particularly in line with the select investment strategy. Clients must acknowledge the risks associated with the IKS Investment Manager product as well as the given investment strategy. IKS cannot give any guarantees to clients with regard to returns or profits of the managed portfolio. Market value of the portfolio may go up and down and IKS does not provide any guarantees that it would not fall below the amount of clients’ initial investment. IKS is an investment company, subject to supervision of the Czech National Bank. Other material facts relating to the provision of the IKS Investment Manager product may be provided upon request or included in relevant provisions of contractual documents. To ensure you have detailed information about prospective investments, prospectuses of individual funds (in Czech or English), Key Investor Information Documents (in Czech), and applicable pricelist are available at www.iks-kb.cz or with your relationship manager. Your relationship manager will also be happy to provide you with any other information you might request. The product is provided by Investiční kapitálová společnost, a.s. on the basis of a license by the Czech National Bank.
This site containing investment products and insurance-based investment products is not intended for citizens or residents of the United States of america (USA) or for any “U.S. Person”, as defined in SEC Regulation S under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933. The investment products and insurance-based investment products described on this website are not registered under the U.S. federal securities laws or any other relevant U.S. state laws. Consequently, no investment product may be offered or sold directly or indirectly in the USA, to or for the benefit of residents and citizens of the USA and to U.S. Persons. This restriction also applies to residents and citizens of the USA and U.S. Persons who may access this website while outside of the USA.