Be in the picture
You will receive regular reports on your portfolio performance.
Stay in touch
Get a contact person to be at your service at any time.
IKS KB will be your partner when it comes to capital markets.
Clients with disposable funds of no less than CZK 20 million.
About Individual Asset Management
- Highly individualized product intended for clients wishing to generate returns on disposable funds of no less than CZK 20 million (or foreign currency equivalent) through investments in securities
- Investiční kapitálová společnost Komerční banky (IKS KB) will create and subsequently actively manage a securities portfolio for you, in compliance with agreed individual investment strategy
- You will enter into a Portfolio Management Agreement with IKS that will also include various investment restrictions
- Your portfolio will then be managed by an IKS KB portfolio manager in order to ensure the best possible returns on your investments, in full compliance with the investment restrictions specified in you Agreement
- Trading will take place in your accounts
You might also like to know
Creating an individual investment strategy
- Investment strategy creation is a highly individual process that is based on client’s needs and current financial market outlooks
- Communicate your ideas to IKS KB portfolio managers – they will use them to prepare an individual investment strategy proposal for you and discuss it with you
- Selected investment strategy forms an integral part of your Agreement and is binding on the portfolio manager
Reporting on the performance of your investments
- You will receive regular reports on the performance of your portfolio
- You will be assigned a contact person to be at your service any time
Manage your portfolio
- Withdraw from or invest in your portfolio whenever you like
- Terminate your Agreement without any sanctions at any time – irrespectively of the investment horizon
Important information for you
This site containing investment products and insurance-based investment products is not intended for citizens or residents of the United States of america (USA) or for any “U.S. Person”, as defined in SEC Regulation S under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933. The investment products and insurance-based investment products described on this website are not registered under the U.S. federal securities laws or any other relevant U.S. state laws. Consequently, no investment product may be offered or sold directly or indirectly in the USA, to or for the benefit of residents and citizens of the USA and to U.S. Persons. This restriction also applies to residents and citizens of the USA and U.S. Persons who may access this website while outside of the USA.