Invest with us in funds denominated in CZK and foreign currencies.
We offer a wide range of investment options.
Contact our trained relationship managers at KB branches.
About Investment Funds
- Investors can benefit from returns offered by financial markets
- Invest in securities of individual funds in the form of nonrecurring investment of at least CZK 5,000 or in the form of smaller regular investments starting from CZK 300 a month.
- Returns of investment funds may be significantly higher than those of deposit accounts – depending on the market situation relating to securities and the selected investment strategy
- Quick access to invested funds, normally within a week
- As investors, you select your investment strategy – from conservative to dynamic – as well as the level of associated risk and potential returns
- Revenue from sale of securities is exempt from income tax for individuals, provided such securities were hold for more than 3 years. Revenue from sale of securities is always exempt, if the aggregate revenue from all securities does not exceed CZK 100,000 for taxpayer and taxable year
- KB offers funds with different level of risk and potential returns:
|Fund category||Expected returns*||Investment horizon (years)||Market volatility|
|Money market funds||Lower; alternative to deposit accounts||1 to 2 years||Lower|
|Bond funds||Medium||More than 2 years||Medium (Based on the fund’s strategy)|
|Profile funds||Based on the fund’s profile strategy||Based on the fund’s profile strategy||Based on the fund’s strategy|
|Mixed funds||Based on the fund’s strategy||Based on the fund’s strategy||Based on the fund’s strategy|
|Equity funds||Higher||5+ years||Higher|
* For binding deadlines relating to settlement of orders, see the Order Processing Schedule at www.iks-kb.cz.
You might also like to know
- For other information necessary to make correct investment decisions, see our Investment Assistant
- Link to: Frequently Asked Questions for Collective Investments
- In order to determine the best allocation of your investments in investment funds within the context of your existing savings and other products, use our online application MojePlány
Important information for you
Each investment involves risk and the potential risk may adequately increase with increasing returns, whereas even the initially invested amount may not be fully recovered. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future performance. Prices of investment funds’ securities may fluctuate in value, in reaction to changing economic conditions, interest rates, as well as the manner, in which the market perceives securities. Information specified herein does not serve as an investment guide / does not represent investment recommendation to purchase or sell any securities. Final allocations to individual funds and specific decisions concerning the selection of individual investment types are always made at the investor’s sole discretion, whereas it is always necessary to consider specific financial situation, risk tolerance, and investment purpose prior to selecting specific products. Before any decision to invest, investors are advised to carefully review the fund Prospectus, which contains detailed information about the fund’s investment strategy and related risks. The fund’s Prospectus is available at www.iks-kb.cz or at any branch of Komerční banka.
This site containing investment products and insurance-based investment products is not intended for citizens or residents of the United States of america (USA) or for any “U.S. Person”, as defined in SEC Regulation S under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933. The investment products and insurance-based investment products described on this website are not registered under the U.S. federal securities laws or any other relevant U.S. state laws. Consequently, no investment product may be offered or sold directly or indirectly in the USA, to or for the benefit of residents and citizens of the USA and to U.S. Persons. This restriction also applies to residents and citizens of the USA and U.S. Persons who may access this website while outside of the USA.