Transactions only take place on the basis of your submitted orders.
We will arrange resale of your gold if necessary.
Gold bars or ingots may be collected in person at selected KB branches.
We only enable sale of gold the purchase of which was originally handled by us.
Any transactions involving gold are executed solely on the basis of orders submitted by clients.
Due to gold price fluctuations, we advise clients to invest up to 5% of their assets in gold.
About Investment Gold in CZK
- Alternative investment solution mainly suitable for individuals who do not want invest in securities
- Investments generate high returns in case of positive gold price development
- KB offers not only investment gold purchases, but also gold resale
- Free withdrawals and transfers of investment gold within your portfolio account
- Gold bars are sealed in a plastic foil, together with a certification card
- Purchased gold may be deposited with KB or collected at selected branches
- Individual transactions are only executed on the basis of your orders
- Solely orders that undergo successful validation – and are sufficiently covered by gold or money – are released for trading
You might also like to know
- Investment gold is available in the shape of standard bars with fineness of 999.9/1000 (24 carats) Au
- We provide 100-gram bullions by Münze Österreich and AH (Argor Heraeus) Melter Assayer
- We do not guarantee repurchase for our clients; however, we can arrange resale – in case the bank is able to execute the given transaction in the market and gold is accepted by counterparty
- For the purpose of resale intermediation, we can only accept gold sealed in an undamaged original foil
- Investment gold purchases – validated purchase orders are executed twice a day, within 15 minutes, always at 1:00 pm and 4:00 pm
- Investment gold sales – sales orders are executed in the course of the given business (trading) day
- Clients are informed about the transaction completion once the order is executed
Important information for you
- Risk warnings
- Any profit or loss arising from investments in precious metals is affected by price fluctuations of such precious metals (i.e. gold in this case)
- Prices of gold tend to significantly fluctuate on global markets over time; therefore, we advise clients to invest no more than 5% of their assets in gold
- Investments in gold in CZK are also affected by the development of exchange rates, as gold is traded in USD or EUR in global markets and Komerční banka only arranges transactions in CZK for its clients
- Fees associated with the service
|Mediation of purchase or sale of Investmet gold in CZK|
|CZK 1-9,999,999||4% of the volume (incl. VAT)|
|CZK 10,000,000 – and more||individually (incl. VAT)|
|storage of the Investment gold in CZK||0.3% p.a. of the Investment gold market price|
|Manipulation with the Investment gold|
|Withdrawal of the Investment gold from a portfolio account||free|
|Transfer of the Investmet gold between portfolio accounts||free|