The protection insurance program also offers assistance services.
Enjoy guaranteed minimum returns on your savings.
Take out Children’s Life insurance and get a free present.
About Brouček Children’s Life insurance
- Investment life insurance for children
- Coverage also includes insurance for the event of death or survival of an adult
- Optional supplementary accident/hospitalization insurance for children and adults
- Select one of two insurance programs: savings and protective
- Ensure sufficient financial funds for your child for the event of sudden events
- Benefit from the continuity guarantee for savings and insurance in adverse life situations – in case of total disability or death of insured adult, insurance premium will be paid by insurance company in full
- Product provided by Komerční pojišťovna a.s.
You might also like to know
Brouček Children’s Life insurance covers the following risks:
- Death of insured adults
- Total disability of insured adults
Supplementary accident insurance covers the following risks:
- Accidental damage – children and adults
- Accident with permanent effects – children and adults
- Accidental death of insured adults
- Supplementary insurance for the event of hospitalization in the Czech Republic and Member States of the EU in the form of payment of daily insurance benefits for children and adult (also applies to childbirth)
- Guaranteed minimum returns for the Fund with Guaranteed Returns
- Select suitable investment strategy and promote your potential returns
This insurance may be taken out for children – from birth up to the age of 14.
No special legal relation must exist between the insured child and adult policy holder.
Applicant must be a Czech citizen or person with permanent residence/residence permit in the Czech Republic.
This document is not an investment recommendation as per Regulation (EU) no. 596/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council, On Market Abuse, nor does it represent investment advice as per Act no. 256/2004 Coll., On Capital Market Undertakings, as amended. The information set forth in this document must not be regarded as an offer to purchase or sell any investment instrument, or any other invitation or incentive to purchase or sell same.
By law, Komerční banka, a.s. cannot provide legal or tax advice. Before the investment, the client should perform their own risk analysis in terms of the legal, tax and accounting consequences, without exclusively relying on the information in this document, and possibly consult the service with a tax or other adviser.
Komerční banka, a.s. does not assume any responsibility for damage caused by using this document or the information contained therein, beyond the scope stipulated by legal regulations. Every investor is obliged to make their own informed decision about the suitability of the investment, because the investment instrument mentioned in this document may not be suitable for all investors.
The investment instruments’ past performance does not guarantee future performance. Expected future performance is based on assumptions which may not occur. The investment instruments and investments are connected with various investment risks, whereby the value of the investment may rise or fall, and the return of the original invested sum is not guaranteed. Moreover, investment instruments denominated in a different currency are exposed to risks arising from changes in exchange rates, with a possible positive or negative impact on the price of the investment instrument, and subsequently on the valuation of the investment.
Employees of Komerční banka, a.s., and other companies which form a group with it or persons close to them, including the authors of this document, may occasionally trade or hold the investment instruments mentioned in this document, or derivatives based on them. Komerční banka, a.s., and the companies which form a group with it, are not bound by this document when providing investment services to its clients.
This document is issued by Komerční banka, a.s., which is a bank and securities trader within the meaning of the relevant legal regulations, and as such is subject to supervision by the Czech National Bank.
Important information for you
This site containing investment products and insurance-based investment products is not intended for citizens or residents of the United States of america (USA) or for any “U.S. Person”, as defined in SEC Regulation S under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933. The investment products and insurance-based investment products described on this website are not registered under the U.S. federal securities laws or any other relevant U.S. state laws. Consequently, no investment product may be offered or sold directly or indirectly in the USA, to or for the benefit of residents and citizens of the USA and to U.S. Persons. This restriction also applies to residents and citizens of the USA and U.S. Persons who may access this website while outside of the USA.