Before you First Visit KB
Do you know what you need?
To help you to specify your financial requirements, look at the section “Product offer”. We offer you a wide range of products and services that will surely meet your requirements.
What documents should you have with you when coming to a KB branch?
The relationship manager will ask you for two identity cards (passport, ID card, driving license,...) and a residence permit.
It is necessary to show documents corroborating the purpose of your stay in the Czech Republic (work, study, running a business etc.).
If you are employed in the Czech Republic, you will be asked to present:
- Your work contract
- Affirmation of employment issued by your employer in the CR (this can be downloaded in the section “Templates”)
If you run your own business in the Czech Republic, you will be asked to present the original or a copy of one of the following documents:
- An extract from the Commercial Register
- A copy of your trade license
- A copy of another document proving your authorisation to run the business
If you study in the Czech Republic, please bring:
- Affirmation of your studies in the CR (this can be downloaded in the section “Templates”. Schools usually have their own templates that KB accepts as well)
If you wish to obtain a KB product, we will be glad to meet you in one of our branches. Look at the section Foreign Customer Desk to find out which of our branches with a dedicated desk for foreign clients is the closest one to your place of stay in the Czech Republic.