In order to access the production version of Account Direct Access API (ADAA), it is necessary to have a certificate that contains name and identification number (IČO) of an organisation, for which the transaction history/account balance data are to be downloaded.
The application developer must register the application as follows:
1. Visit the API portal of Komerční banka, select the relevant service in the section for developers (in this case, select Account Direct Access API - ADAA), and click the service details.
2. In the service details, go to the Using API Step by Step section and select the following:
a. Test your solution - sandbox for unlimited testing and experiments
3. In order to register your application for testing purposes, you must first register (or sign in if you already have a user account within the KB API portal). In order to register, you need the following:
a. Email account
4. Once you register / sign in successfully, select “Add Application” and register your application. You only need the following information to register the application:
a. Application name
b. Application description
5. The developer then selects the “Sandbox Key” tab to generate an application key.
6. Once the key is generated, it is necessary to register 3 applications:
a. Oauth2-Sandbox - (version 1)
b. Oauth2-Software-statements-Sandbox - (version 1)
c. Account-Direct-Access-API-Sandbox - (version 1)
7. The process is as follows:
a. Select the “Subscriptions” tab;
b. Select the specific application you wish to register;
c. Confirm the registration process.
8. And we are all done!