Accessibility Statement pursuant to Section 8 of the Accessibility Act
MANDATORY CONTENT REQUIREMENTS
Komerční banka, a.s. undertakes to make its below websites accessible in accordance with Act No. 99/2019 Coll., on the Accessibility of websites and mobile applications and on amending Act No. 365/2000 Coll., on Public administration information systems and on amendments to certain other acts, as amended.
This Accessibility Statement applies to the following websites and mobile applications:
- KB Klíč application;
- MůjProfil banking portal (https://mujprofil.kb.cz);
- KB website (https://www.kb.cz) – section relating to electronic identity services (to the extent required by Act No. 250/2017 Coll. and Act on Banks) and security; and
- MůjPodpis application (https://www.kb.cz/cs/mujpodpis);
- KB+ application.
Except as specified below, the above websites comply with Act No. 99/2019 Coll., on the Accessibility of websites and mobile applications and on amending Act No. 365/2000 Coll., on Public administration information systems and on amendments to certain other acts, as amended.
Exceptions to the accessibility rules for the specified websites
- Diacritics of the text layer for the signature document are invalidly displayed; however, the text is easy to read and understand;
- The graphic layout of the homepage does not make it possible to strictly adhere to heading rules; consequently, level 2 and 3 headings are sometimes slightly different;
- Automatically changing information boxes can be stopped by placing a cursor (mouse) over them and it is possible to move between them with the tab key;
- Selected illustrations, icons, graphs and diagrams in the mobile application are not validly texted;
- Videos and animations do not contain subtitles that make the content accessible.
Preparation of this Accessibility Statement
This Accessibility Statement was prepared on 18 April 2023.
This Accessibility Statement was prepared on the basis of our self-assessment. In order to prepare this Accessibility Statement, we relied on Act no. 99/2019 Coll., methodological guidance of the Ministry of the Interior of the Czech Republic relating thereto, EN 301 549 V2 1.2 standard, as well as the internationally recognized Web Content Accessibility Guidelines – WCAG 2.1.
Feedback and contact details
Komerční banka strives to operate and manage its websites to make them fully accessible to all users thereof based on the applicable website accessibility requirements (perceivability, operability, understandability and robustness). We will welcome any suggestions for improvement. Please contact us using the following contact details:
Komerční banka, a.s.
Na Příkopě 33
114 07 Prague 1
P.O. BOX 839
Telephone: +420 800 521 521
Data mailbox ID: 4ktes4w
Law enforcement procedures
If you feel that you did not receive any response or the response provided in connection with your request or notification regarding the accessibility of a websites or web application was unsatisfactory, we kindly ask that you notify us thereof or, where appropriate, contact the below competent law enforcement authority:
Digital and Information Agency
Na Vápence 915/14
130 00 Praha 3