Account for registered capital payments is intended for
It is intended for anyone forming a new company with associated contributions and payments - provided they are required by law to deposit registered capital, foundation capital, etc. in a specialised account for registered capital payments. For example:
- In case of limited liability companies (s. r. o.) – for the payment of monetary contributions to the registered capital of a limited liability company prior to its incorporation
- In case of cooperatives (incl. housing cooperatives) – for the payment of cooperative members’ contributions to the registered capital of a cooperative
- In case of joint-stock companies (a. s.) and European companies (SE) – for the payment of the issue price of shares subscribed upon formation of a joint-stock company/European company
- In case of foundations and institutes – for the payment of monetary contributions to a foundation / endowment fund / institute prior to its incorporation
In order to form a company (e.g. a limited liability or joint-stock company), you will also need to:
- Execute a Memorandum of Association in the form of a notarial deed;
- Deposit registered capital of the company, or any part thereof, to a specialised account for registered capital payments, with the minimum registered capital amount being CZK 1 (Section 142 of the Commercial Code);
- Hold the necessary trade (business) licences depending on the type of activity;
- File a petition for registration in the Commercial Register with the competent registration court, with subsequent registration of the company in the Commercial Register;
- Register your company with the financial administration (tax office).
The “Firma pro vás” service will assist you with the company formation process and will handle everything for you at no extra cost.