Bank statements in PDF
Download PDF statements to your accounts for archiving on your systems
What it does?
The service provides secure access to information about:
- You will have access to statements from direct banking channels
- You can download the statements in PDF format
- Here you will find statements for the last 90 days
- Possibility to download archive statements
A prerequisite for using the product is to have a certificate issued that is trustworthy for Komerční banka. You can apply for a certificate from:
We support any of the following certificate types:
- Employee qualified certificate
- Company qualified certificate
- Company commercial technology certificate (server)
Service requires a certificate that must contain Organisation name and identification number (IČO). When applying for a certificate, the client must explicitly specify this.
During the work, we recommend you follow the rules of prudent access to the security of data and systems. You can find our recommendations on the Prudent Access Rules page.
- Archiving bank statements for accounting
- Download statements to your system
Cost / Fees
The Electronic Statements Distribution Service is provided free of charge.
How it works
- The client logs in to the application with implemented service support. In this application, the client will work with the data afterwards.
- The client in the application must give consent to download the data. You can give your consent using one of the available bank authentication methods:
a. Security password
b. File-based personal certificate
c. Smartcard-based personal certificate
d. KB Klíč
- The consent is given for a specific period of time of no more than 12 months.
- Once the consent is given, the relevant third-party application is ready to download data and process transaction history.