Improve your cash flow

Money in your account
within 3 days

Only use Roger Payment if you need it

Average fees of just 1.93% of invoiced amounts

Approval and administration online

Minimum paperwork

WHEN TO USE ROGER PAYMENT

  • You get a new contract, but the maturity of invoices is too long

  • Existing customer extends maturity of invoices

  • Insufficient cash levels caused by increasing receivables as part of seasonal fluctuations

  • You have used available operating loans and do not want to increase your debts

HOW TO GET THIS PRODUCT?

Online

Simply arrange the service online.

Arrange
By phone

Leave it all up to us. Leave your contact information – we will call you back.

At a branch

Select a branch, leave your contact information – we will call you back.

Loading

USEFUL INFORMATION

Payment institution Roger a.s. is a financial technology company that has been assisting businesses with long payment periods of invoices since 2013. As part of the Komerční banka group, we provide the Roger Payment solution that reduces maturity of invoices to just 3 days.

  • It is simple: Clients decide which invoices they wish to finance. They can submit individual invoices via their accounting software, electronic communication (EDI), email or the Roger app using their smartphone camera.
  • It is fast: Financing is approved online. Funds will be credited to your account within 3 days.
  • Crystal clear terms: Clients are notified of all fees and any other terms in advance. No hidden charges.
  • It is flexible: Clients only use financing if they really need it.

Clients:

  1. Select individual invoices to be financed. Clients select the number of invoices and financing term at their discretion and based on their needs.
  2. Invoices are submitted to Roger online – either via their accounting software, electronic communication (EDI), email or the Roger app using their smartphone camera.
  3. Clients receive payments within three days: 75% of the invoiced amount right away and the remaining 25% after an invoice is settled by a customer.

Complete a contact form at the Roger Payment website.

You will be contacted by a Roger representative within 24 hours (during workdays).