What do I need to report my employer’s supplementary pension insurance contributions?

Your employer’s contributions must be reported by a written notification delivered to us in advance. 

Send the notification to


The contribution notification may be sent to the following address: 

KB Penzijní společnost, a.s.
náměstí Junkových 2772/1
Praha 5 – Stodůlky
155 00 

At the branch

You can contact your bank advisor to help you