No need to wait
Transfer your founds
quickly and anytime
Instant payments to or from other banks within a few seconds
Available on current & saving accounts in CZK
Transfer up to CZK 400,000, even repeatedly and several times
At the same price as domestic payments: no extra fees for processing
They allow you to make payments from current accounts in CZK to other banks that support instant payments
You can receive funds to current and savings accounts in CZK from other banks that support instant payments
Currently, instant payments are supported by Air Bank, Banka CREDITAS, Česká spořitelna, PPF banka and Raiffeisenbank. More are to follow
You can make instant payments via internet banking using your computer or mobile phone
You can submit them just like any other domestic payment, just select the “Instant payment” option
The transfer to the payee’s account at another bank will be confirmed within 10 seconds since the payment order has been placed
If the payee’s bank rejects the instant payment, you can submit a new payment order and the payment details will be pre-filled from the rejected instant payment
Your current available balance is updated in real time. Instant payment processing information is available in your “List of Payments” immediately
1. Currently, instant payments can only be made via Mobilní banka mobile banking on phones with the Android operating system.
2. Select the “Payment” option.
3. A blank domestic payment order form will open.
4. An ordinary payment is set as the default. It cannot be changed to an instant payment before the payee’s account number is filled in.
5. Enter the payee’s account number. We make sure whether you are making a payment to a bank that accepts instant payments.
6. If the payee’s bank accepts instant payments, you can select the “Instant payment” option.
7. When the “Instant payment” is selected, the “Processing date” field disappears. Hence, it is not possible to make instant payments with future due dates.
8. The authorization screen for processing the “Instant payment” is the same as for other domestic payments. In addition, you are notified that you have selected the “Instant Payment” as the payment processing method.
9. Within 10 seconds of sending, we will confirm that the instant payment has been credited to the payee’s account.
1. Select the “Payments” menu and click on the “Payment order in CZK” option.
2. A blank form containing no figures will open. An “ordinary” payment processing method is set as the default. It cannot be changed to an “Instant payment” processing method before the payee’s account number is filled in.
3. Enter the payee’s account number in the “To” field and check whether the bank in question accepts instant payments.
4. If the payee’s bank accepts instant payments, you can select the “Instant payment” processing method.
5. Making instant payments with future due dates is not possible. The “Processing date” field is locked and cannot be edited.
6. The authorization screen for processing the “Instant payment” is the same as for other domestic payments. In addition, you are notified that you have selected the “Instant Payment” as the payment processing method.
7. Authorize the payment using the authorisation method you have chosen (the illustration depicts using a password).
8. The payment processing information is displayed.