1. Currently, instant payments can only be made via Mobilní banka mobile banking on phones with the Android operating system.
2. Select the “Payment” option.
3. A blank domestic payment order form will open.
4. An ordinary payment is set as the default. It cannot be changed to an instant payment before the payee’s account number is filled in.
5. Enter the payee’s account number. We make sure whether you are making a payment to a bank that accepts instant payments.
6. If the payee’s bank accepts instant payments, you can select the “Instant payment” option.
7. When the “Instant payment” is selected, the “Processing date” field disappears. Hence, it is not possible to make instant payments with future due dates.
8. The authorization screen for processing the “Instant payment” is the same as for other domestic payments. In addition, you are notified that you have selected the “Instant Payment” as the payment processing method.
9. Within 10 seconds of sending, we will confirm that the instant payment has been credited to the payee’s account.