If you do not find the answer you are looking for, contact our Payment Card Customer Service at (+420) 955 512 230 or your relationship manager.
- I was unable to digitalise my payment card.
Verify that your card is valid and supports contactless payments. Moreover, make sure that your smartwatch supports the NFC technology.
- Is it possible to digitalise several payment cards?
Yes, you can use any KB contactless debit or credit card for payments using your smartwatch. In the application, you can define a default (primary) card for payments or you can select the desired card prior to each payment.
- I was unable to make a POS payment.
Please check that your smartwatch supports the NFC technology. Prior to making a payment, you must wear the watch on your wrist and unlock it using a 4-digit security code of your choice.
In case your mobile phone has not been connected to the Internet for an extended period of time, the pairing may have failed. Therefore, it is necessary to connect your mobile phone to the Internet from time to time.
- What PIN should I enter if requested on the payment terminal screen?
Enter the same PIN you use when making payments with your plastic card.
- What are the limits for payments using the digital card in my mobile phone?
The POS payment limits are the same as for your plastic cards.
- Is it possible to make an ATM withdrawal using the digital card?
Yes;, it is possible to make withdrawals on ATMs that support contactless function. You must always enter your card PIN.
- Is it possible to make on ATM deposit transaction using the digital card?
This functionality is currently not supported.
- How should I proceed if I lose my watch?
In your mobile phone, go to the Garmin Connect app and remove the relevant digitalised card(s) in the settings. Alternatively, you can contact our Payment Card Customer Service at (+420) 955 512 230 to block your digital card.