Facts and Results Komerční Banka
- is the parent company of KB Group (the “Group”) and a member of the Société Générale Group
- ranks among the leading banking institutions in the Czech Republic and in Central and Eastern Europe
- is a universal bank providing a wide range of services in retail, corporate and investment banking
- is accessible through KB’s branch network, its direct banking channels, and the subsidiaries’ own sales network
Member companies of Komerční banka Group provide additional specialized financial services:
- pension funds
- building society schemes
- consumer lending
All of the services are accessible through the dense network of KB branches, its own distribution network, and thanks to modern, on-line services, such as direct banking.
Service for corporate clients of Komerční banka is provided by two segments, usually according to annual turnover (sales) and number of products used.
Companies with turnover from CZK 60 million to 1500 million are generally served by the Corporate sales centers.
Clients with a higher turnover are usually served by the Top Corporations divisions, which are located in Prague, Brno and Bratislava.
KB Financial Group
Komerční banka holds major share in all of its subsidiaries and 49% share in associate, Komerční pojišťovna, a.s. In addition to its ownership interests in the Group, KB holds a strategic interest of 33% in Bankovní identita, a.s. and 20% in Czech Banking Credit Bureau, a.s.
11 dceřiných společností
1 přidružená společnost
Subsidiaries and associate companies in the KB Group
Komerční banka has been an important part of Société Générale Group’s international banking since October 2001. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the group combines financial solidity with a strategy of sustainable growth, and positive reference for relationship banking, recognised on its markets, chosen for the quality, proximity to clients and commitment of its teams.
Société Générale has been playing a vital role in the economy for more than 150 years. With around 149,000 employees, based in 67 countries, the group serves 31 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Société Générale’s teams offer advice and services to individual, corporate and institutional customers in three core businesses:
- Retail banking in France with the Société Générale branch network, Credit du Nord and Boursorama, offering a comprehensive range of multichannel financial services on the leading edge of digital innovation;
- International retail banking, financial services and insurance with a presence in emerging economies and leading specialised businesses; and
- Corporate and investment banking, private banking, asset management and securities services, with recognised expertise, top international rankings and integrated solutions.
Société Générale is included in the main socially responsible investment indices: Dow Jones Sustainability Index (Europe), FSTE4Good (Global and Europe), Euronext Vigeo (Global, Europe, Eurozone and France) and 5 of the STOXX ESG Leaders indices.
KB Financial Group
Komerční pojišťovna a.s. - 49 %
Protos, uzavřený investiční fond, a.s. - 83,65 %
KB Real Estate - 100 %
VN 42, s.r.o. - 100 %
Bastion European Investments S.A. - 99,98 %
STD2, s.r.o. - 100 %
KB SmartSolutions, s.r.o. - 100 %
Other equity participation companies
Bankovní identita, a.s. - 33 %
Czech Banking Credit Bureau, a.s - 20 %
Worldline Czech Republic, s.r.o. - 1 %