Current account, card, internet and mobile banking with many benefits for students and youngsters.
Travel with G2
G2 is with you wherever you are. Check your account anywhere anytime in our Mobile application.
Study and travel
Go and study abroad with our Erasmus Package.
Active = benefits
Get a CZK 333 bonus each September. For more information, visit www.mojeodmeny.cz
Youngsters under 19 years, university students and graduates under 30 years, and students under 18 years with their legal guardian’s approval.
Student account is also available to KB clients with Children’s Account once they turn 15.
You need two identity documents to open a student account (e.g. ID card and driver’s license).
Students over 20 present a study confirmation or valid ISIC card.
Graduates can also open G2 account. You need to present a graduation diploma or certificate.
Authorised Overdraft for Individuals
This consumer loan allows you to overdraw your current account and address short-term shortage of money.
Our competitively priced student loan will cover your tuition and living expenses while you study.
Contactless embossed credit card with a bonus program, 1% to pension savings, and other benefits.
Not another shopping card – this card provides many benefits that will make every woman happy.
A credit card that offers grace period of up to 45 days and Payment Protection Insurance.
Detailed KB pricelist and interest rates.
What is student current account G2
- the account is suitable for young people between ages 15 and 30, students and graduates
- contactless payment with high quality travel insurance (valid for 60 days all over the world) and 1 ATM cash withdrawal abroad comes free with the account
- no account maintenance fees if you are less than 25 years old otherwise please check the Pricelist
- the account can be managed online - notebook, table and mobile can all be used to access the account
- standing orders and direct debits are free of charge if set up within 3 months of account opening
- additional services are available on request
- Erasmus package for study abroad is optional
You might also like to know
- Get free withdrawals from KB ATMs for POS card payments
- Students and graduates aged 26 to 30 years are also eligible for free account maintenance – e.g. for one incoming payment each month, such as your income, pocket money, part time wages, etc.
- Are you over the age of 18? Benefit from up to CZK 20,000 extra with authorised overdraft or credit card for students
Important information for you
- We will help you close your account with your existing bank and transfer your standing orders
- If you are not completely satisfied with your account during the first three months, we will refund your account maintenance fees and other charges for selected products. For more information, go to www.kb.cz/GUS/.
- Contact us anytime, we are here for you at:
- We reward our active clients (more information at www.mojeodmeny.cz)