KB Banking Identity
How can you use it?
KB Banking Identity becomes your digital identity card and source of personal data used to verify your identity online. In addition to the bank, it is also useful to sign in to various commercial services of public administration portals.
Public and state administrations
- Submit tax returns to tax authorities
- Download extracts from the criminal records
- Get prescriptions from the eRecept application
- Consult the driver’s penalty points system
Self-service portals, online stores, and other services
- Change your electricity tariff and advance payments, or switch to another energy provider
- Purchase a new mobile phone with a plan from telecommunications operators and even sign your agreement
- Enter into building savings contracts online
- Switch your bank online
With KB Banking Identity, you will first be able to use public and state administration services offered within the Citizen Portal.
For a list of public and state administration service providers that are currently available, visit https://info.eidentita.cz/sep/.
These services will be available to you in first half of March 2021.
As of June 2021, you will also be able to use your KB Banking Identity to sign in and verify your identity in connection with commercial services. The list of individual service providers will be updated regularly.