Bicycle Assistance Services
You can relay on our assistance service for cyclists attached to the payment cards of Komerční banka
For accidents and breakdowns on the roads, cycle paths, and cycle routes
Help over the whole territory of the Czech Republic and 50 kilometres beyond the borders
Both for individuals and family travelling jointly (max. four persons and four bicycles)
For bicycles, kick scooters, electric bikes, and electric scooters, even if hired in rental stations
What are the Bicycle Assistance Services?
Perhaps you have already experienced a flat tire or even a broken chain during your cycling tour. What should you do in such cases? If you have the Bicycle Assistance Services with your card, you simply call the assistance vehicle with a mechanic arriving to the agreed place. Once the flat tire or chain breakdown is repaired, you may continue with your tour. However, if a more serious problem is involved, the assistance vehicle will take you home or to a servicing centre, where your bicycle can be put in order.
Assistance services for cyclists are automatically included in the Platinum VISA card and the World Elite credit card
What is covered by these assistance services?
- Up to twelve cases a year of roadside assistance with flat tire or broken chain fixing or, if the bicycle is not roadworthy or cannot be repaired on the spot, haulage to a servicing centre, bicycle hire stations or a place of accommodation up to 50 kilometres
- Up to two cases a year compensation/reimbursement for bicycle repairs in a servicing centre after an accident or breakdown up to CZK 1,000.00
- The assistance is valid for the cardholder and jointly travelling family (max. four persons and four bicycles)
- The assistance is valid for bicycles, kick scooters, electric bikes, and electric scooters, even if hired in rental stations
- The assistance is valid for the whole territory of the Czech Republic overlapping 50 kilometres beyond the borders
- The assistance is available on a nonstop basis, 24 hours a day and 365 days a year