My Property Insurance is transferable.
Simply notify the change at our toll-free line
800 106 610 and we will adjust the policy
parameters accordingly.

You might also like to know

Two versions of MojePojištění Majetku are offered: Klasik and Komfort. Both plans include basic property insurance and assistance services. With Komfort, you also receive protection against theft, vandalism, and electrical hazards.

Supplementary flood and inundation insurance is available with both plans.

Updated: 15. 10. 2019

4 marked as useful

Was this answer helpful to you?