This is financing with more favorable interest rates for companies that:
- they make it easier for young people to start a professional career
- have employed at least one young person between the ages of 15 and 30 (large companies 5 young people) in the previous 6 months and are still employing him or commit to employing him in the following six months
- they offer professional vocational training, practice or internships for students
- they cooperate with a technical school or university in programs
- employment of young workers
- they employ less than 3,000 workers
You will get an interest rate lower by 0.3% p.a. and KB EU Point advisory service.
You can get a loan of up to 100% of the project costs.
The maximum loan amount is CZK 300 million.
The minimum loan maturity is 2 years.
Ideal for financing.
- tangible property
- intangible assets - research work, planning and financial costs during the construction phase, research and development costs, etc.
- a permanent increase in working capital related to the expansion of business activities
EIB resources together with other EU resources (e.g. from structural funds) may not constitute more than 100% of project costs.
These activities are excluded from the program.
- weapons production
- tobacco production
- activities with uncompensated impacts on the environment
- development activities
- and other similar activities
We will assess the suitability of your project for inclusion in the EuroPremium Young program as well as in the available subsidy programs based on your individual needs.